Announcing L2Toggle Next Chapter - Hardcore Server Erica

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

We are happy to announce the next chapter of L2Toggle - a new hardcore botting server starting May 27th, 2023 - Erica! The open beta server will start in the next few days to allow us all to test things out while we work on bringing Erica's vision to life.

If this won't be your first season with L2Toggle, you'll feel just like at home with our bot-friendly features like party gatekeeper, party leader loot, and so on. We will also use the same source files, so there shouldn't be many unexpected hiccups.

What's different for Erica is that we want to bring the game back to its retail roots - low rates, rewarding grind, and competitive gameplay. Erica will have only a few buffs on Alt+b, very similar to what a newbie buffer has, so buffers will be crucial this time around. Dances/Songs and a few other buff durations have been changed to give more freedom for gameplay and allow easier mana management, especially in the early game. Complete Erica's Features can be found on the information sub-forum.

We would like to thank all of you for your patience and continued support and hopefully see you soon in-game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

First, I really liked the idea of a harder server. Even though I like the other server, I'm going to want to venture into this one.

Sorry I don't understand the terminology used. But, will this server be wiped before the official launch? Or can I already play without worrying about losing my characters?

The security that the other servers had makes me very happy, that we have many years like this! 😀

(Translated using Google Translate)

• Toggle Staff
5 hours ago, elinston said:

Hi!

First, I really liked the idea of a harder server. Even though I like the other server, I'm going to want to venture into this one.

Sorry I don't understand the terminology used. But, will this server be wiped before the official launch? Or can I already play without worrying about losing my characters?

The security that the other servers had makes me very happy, that we have many years like this! 😀

(Translated using Google Translate)

Hi, we're glad you enjoy our server 🙂
The Erica Server is in OBT state and will be wiped before launch 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

переведите админу

петы не призываются

на английском не коректно отображается создание академии если переключить на русский все норм

и что по продажам в магазин? не слишком урезали? цельная А пушка за 1кк...

• Toggle Staff
On 2/13/2023 at 11:09 AM, juk said:

переведите админу

петы не призываются

на английском не коректно отображается создание академии если переключить на русский все норм

и что по продажам в магазин? не слишком урезали? цельная А пушка за 1кк...

Pets were fixed. Thank you for reporting.

Academy - at which grand master, or all?

The sell price has been tested on the previous launches.

On 2/15/2023 at 7:52 AM, Mantosh said:

Pets were fixed. Thank you for reporting.

Academy - at which grand master, or all?

The sell price has been tested on the previous launches.

pets are summoned, but when buffs are applied to the owner, buffs do not fall on the pet

Academy - city runes master dwarf did not check about the rest

a couple of questions
1 will the academy system be introduced
2 will the duration of buffs be increased
3 is it possible to conduct a survey on adding two buffs and have Feline Queen and Gift of Seraphim

google translate 😃

• Toggle Staff
On 2/16/2023 at 12:43 PM, juk said:

pets are summoned, but when buffs are applied to the owner, buffs do not fall on the pet

Academy - city runes master dwarf did not check about the rest

a couple of questions
1 will the academy system be introduced
2 will the duration of buffs be increased
3 is it possible to conduct a survey on adding two buffs and have Feline Queen and Gift of Seraphim

google translate 😃

If I remember correctly, pets do not share buffs from character, but summons do.

I'll check academy issues.

Duration of buffs will not be increased.

Add two buffs where? Are you talking about alt+b buffs on Bartz?

On 2/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, Mantosh said:

If I remember correctly, pets do not share buffs from character, but summons do.

I'll check academy issues.

Duration of buffs will not be increased.

Add two buffs where? Are you talking about alt+b buffs on Bartz?

about pets you are right i was wrong

I'm talking about alt + b on the Erica server, the fact is that summoners do not fit into a full party in any way, there is simply not enough space,so I wanted to conduct a survey with the players, I think I'm not the only one who would like to see these buffs in alt + b

about .buffstore buff duration will remain 20 minutes?

• 2 months later...
  • Editor

Dear Togglers.

After a 'brief waiting period' we are happy to announce the launch date of our latest server creation, Erica. Erica will be launching on May 27th, 2023.

We appreciate how patient everyone has been while we have been getting this prepared for you... 🙂  

All jokes aside, we realize our timeline to launch Erica has really dragged out. Both Mantosh and I have had a very hard start in 2023. Personally, I almost lost my wife earlier this year in a surgery gone wrong and recently lost a brother. Mantosh, who enjoys suffering in silence, has had his share of hardships as well.

That said, life happens, we get that, and life happening is exactly why L2toggle exists. A botting allowed server where you can grind while at work, at school, or just cause you don't feel like being on the PC that evening but still want to progress.

Erica comes with those same quality of life upgrades you have enjoyed in our previous servers which include mass party teleporting, .town, quick party confirmations, just to name a few. Due to popular demand for a slightly harder server, Erica will have a heavily reduced community buffer (newbie buffs) and retail like buff durations. Mana potions have been a topic of a conversations and have been reduced to 150 total MP (10MP/second for 15 seconds) and their cost has been increased. In short, you'll need buffers and rechargers.

We also recognize change isn't for everyone and if you still prefer the current setup that our Bartz server is based on, don't worry. Bartz is, and always will, remain open per our 'no wipes' pledge we made 3 years ago.

Looking forward to seeing you all on May 27th! Happy Toggling!

~[GM]Arthose

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png

• Toggle Staff

Register and/or login to see this content.

We are happy to share that Erica will launch at 9 AM EST on May 27th.

You can find a convenient counter

or on our
. Here's an easy

• Like 1