[Kain] Changelog [2022-01-29 - 2022-03-07]

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

Hello, I would like to take a moment to thank our sponsors and volunteers for their generous contributions to our community. This would be able to happen without your support. Thank you

+ Added/Enabled
- Removed/Disabled
* Fixed/Edited    

+ Community Buffer now has quick buff shortcuts:
    [ C ] - Character
    [ P ] - Party - Buff whole party with selected schemes buffs
    [ N ] - Party Name - Buff whole party by the scheme name. Every party member uses their own scheme
    [ S ] - Summon
h_9IHwrPesMa8JdTK08XXlOdJYrBVM8I86sxbERzBIWyYhMQqHLqbcTj0UmnNFtVwfZ-S2QEperNU45URoS-xh6KaydLyQHPzzCEi6jGQVM9tuT66HM2NbH5GDLE0VvQEcuCrtBy

+ .buff voice command. Mirrored feature to Community Buffer shortcuts. .buff char|party|summon|partyName schemeName
+ Priest of Blessing overhaul - skip item usage, party options, additional ways to obtain.
    Added ability to receive recommendations without using Nevit’s Voice item. 4-hour cooldown.
    Added ability to get Nevit’s Hourglass 2-hour buff skipping item usage. 4-hour cooldown (shared with retail Hourglass).
    Added ability to get Nevit’s Hourglass 2-hour buff by paying 1 FA or 100k PC Bang Points. Separate 4-hour cooldown.
wQehOHJLe-os7WFOykWGa2kJxhgmHLiakjjuPq6Ez7AeA11y_p2AxpNZgaEN4ttQ-Piw7FnLYZhuZrx5s2rf_CQv5Lr0quWu1A3TlxLepFV45GPahJGfrV_R6aglrs1_ViqoH3lr

+ For 2 weeks newly created characters won’t need to register to enter Catacombs & Necropolises.
+ Steve Shyagel will now let you know how long you have to wait for your next Gift of Vitality
+ Ability to prevent transformations from entering zones
+ Olympiad IP limit extended. If you and your family members play from the same household, please contact me in PM here or on discord for verification and an increased limit
* Reduced PvP Zone limit on protection module down to 10. We’ve been using the module for a while, but at limited capacity. We are confident it’s working properly. If you and your family members play from the same household, please contact me in PM here or on discord for verification and an increased limit
* 4 Sepulchers Entrance - might need further testing
* Adjustments to Chain Heal - further testing needed
* Possible fix to Gladiator/Tyrant forces not refreshing state
* Anakim Transformation minimum level increased to 80
* Fix Clan expel character penalty to match character leaving penalty (6 hours)
+ Logging & auditing features across the board. This will allow us to look for exploits more closely
* Fix gatekeepers’ weekend pricing
* All sorts of minor fixes ranging from missing messages, typos to performance and clean-up work

2022-03-10 Patch
* Castle Siege Fame tick increased to 300
* Fix restoring No Animation/No Traders configs
* Fix attack 7s mob with a new char
* Fix to counter l2project update causing NPE 🙂
* 7S mob spawns debugging

Edited by Mantosh
2022-03-10 Patch