Adrenaline Bot start error: Connection problem or verification server is down adrenaline

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

Run adsmon2 as admin once. Get error "Connection problem or verification server is down adrenaline". Close adrenaline. Keep adsmon2 running (adsmon2 #1).
Run adsmon2 as admin again (adsmon2 #2).
Adrenaline will launch and start sending authentication request to adsmon2 #1, that's when you have to close the adsmon2 #1, so that the rest of the keys would correctly authenticate unto adsmon2 #2.
Now you would continue continue with the guide

I don't have this error anymore, so if someone with this issue could make a few screenshots, that'd be great help. Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 12:33 AM, Mantosh said:

Run adsmon2 as admin once. Get error "Connection problem or verification server is down adrenaline". Close adrenaline. Keep adsmon2 running (adsmon2 #1).
Run adsmon2 as admin again (adsmon2 #2).
Adrenaline will launch and start sending authentication request to adsmon2 #1, that's when you have to close the adsmon2 #1, so that the rest of the keys would correctly authenticate unto adsmon2 #2.
Now you would continue continue with the guide

I don't have this error anymore, so if someone with this issue could make a few screenshots, that'd be great help. Thank You

The error:

Register and/or login to see this content.

When i try to run second ADSMON... didn't work for me:

Register and/or login to see this content.

So i don't know what to do... Adrenaline worked fine during 1 day... and now don't work.
Help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...