L2Toggle Launching May 16th!

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

Lineage 2 Toggle is going live Saturday, May 16th!

Together with Alpha Wolves, clan leaders, and experienced players the team behind L2Toggle has been working long and hard to bring you the player experience that you deserve! Come and see for yourself how easy botting can be!

We want to thank you for considering our project and as a token of appreciation, all Master Accounts will be Premium for two weeks starting from launch! All characters under Premium Master Account have Premium Account status so you'll be able to enjoy all the bonuses it provides.

Meanwhile, the OBT server is open and waiting for testers. 

Register and/or login to see this content.

• Like 5

• Toggle Staff
5 hours ago, HugoL2 said:

Hello,  I have seen most of this Admins names and avatars on Idle for years.  I am curious why you would use those same names.  

Hello and welcome, Hugo. I don't really see a reason why not, so it's hard for me to address your question 🙂

We are fans of the game and botting in general, that's why we played and pushed for that server's success. We were top contributors on the old forum (which got replaced) and you can probably find me saying good things about it on older posts on pmfun and mxc.

We were offering to help, over and over, just to see community thrive. But you can bang your head against a wall so many times..

Idle is using crappy packs every launch and admins don't really know how to develop.. it only seem to got worse when OL retired.. Toggle can make that server empty.

Edited by Jerri
  • Thanks 1

• Toggle Staff
On 5/14/2020 at 1:15 AM, Jerri said:

Idle is using crappy packs every launch and admins don't really know how to develop.. it only seem to got worse when OL retired.. Toggle can make that server empty.

Oh, thank you. 🙂

On 5/13/2020 at 8:24 AM, Mantosh said:

We were offering to help, over and over, just to see community thrive. But you can bang your head against a wall so many times..

So you are saying because they didn't accept your help now you are attempting to take the Idle community ?

Edited by HugoL2

• Toggle Staff
1 minute ago, HugoL2 said:

So you are saying because they didn't accept your help now you are attempting to take the Idle community ?

I'm sorry if you feel that way. I think I understand your point though, as I was there 2 years ago 🙂

Our goal is to bring the quality standards up and grow the community, not the other way around. We saw potential in the botting friendly server concept, tried to help build it, got trashed and pushed away. Now we are trying to build it by ourselves. And our team agreed in the very beginning that we will not interfere with them in any way. And so we haven't.

I hope you can see it from our perspective too.

Cheers and thank you for your interest.