Old retail player looking for new home

Hatamari

Im not sure that I can describe the sense of loss i have when i dont play L2..  its like that habit that you just cannot shake.  

Retail is way to expensive.  I spent more than most peoples salaries in 2020 and attained all that i needed on retail.  I am looking for a home, Pre God, for myself and some friends.

I have no experience scripting but would love to have a party going 24/7.  Looking for a good player base but not aholes.  I play this game to grind and have fun with friends.  Is this the server for me?

• Toggle Staff

Welcome fellow Lineager ✌️

I thing we can all relate to that on some level..

5 hours ago, Hatamari said:

Retail is way to expensive.  I spent more than most peoples salaries in 2020 and attained all that i needed on retail.  I am looking for a home, Pre God, for myself and some friends.

Unfortunately, the retail space is way too p2w if you want to be competitive and still have a job.

Toggle is a L2 botting community server, not some "3 month wipe" cash grab project. We do have some accessories in exchange for donate tokens, but no armors/weapons/enchants or un-obtainable items. Also, Coins of Luck are tradeable and drop from raid bosses.

The drawback is that the server gets limited amount of development these days, mostly from what time I can spare, or hiring outside development help when we can. So take that into consideration 🙂 We've up and running for a while now and are here to stay

Register and/or login to see this content.
Register and/or login to see this content.

I have no experience scripting but would love to have a party going 24/7.

Scripting helps, but it's not required. I would consider it as a next step up though, after you have a decent party farming - you'll want to do something while watching your party farm 🙂 Writing a script and seeing it being executed in-game (so you don't have to) is very fun

Looking for a good player base but not aholes.

The most recent server has been online since April yet we still have new people joining in and old community members coming back, so something must be right. I've been around these people for years now and I can tell you they are the most friendliest, classiest, and finest a**holes you can find these days. Of course, where's competition there's trash talk, but we try to keep it light.

6 hours ago, Hatamari said:

I play this game to grind and have fun with friends.  Is this the server for me?

The newer server Kain is x1 (we also reworded Vitality so it's not +300% XP), but it does have Community Buffer, so you don't need buffers in party for buffs - makes everything easier. It's still a bit slow and grindy, as L2 used to be, but bots make it a different game.

At this point you would be joining an "old lived" server. I do have plans opening a x1 Hardcore server without community buffers, but that doesn't have any dates or budget yet. But I think this would be a good opportunity for you guys to get to know bots, server quirks, and party setup meta better by joining Kain now.

I do believe you and your friends would have some fun on Toggle.

Hope to see you ingame

• Editor

I've really enjoyed my time here, gotten to do things I haven't doing in a long time and playing with some old friends as well.  It's pretty unique server setup and very well balanced.  Community is good, lots of helpful players no matter your activity level.  Enjoy!

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png

Thanks all.

I am bringing some friends i think.  They were part of my CP in 2020 (Retail Chronos: Nova/Ashura)and all date back to L2 origins back in 2004.  We are a bunch of Aholes as well, but you know what i mean.  

That being said, i have no issue dumping some rl cash on a project that is gonna stay.  I look forward to being part of this community.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...