Approximate Launch day ?

Gillian

I was telling people on *another server* about your server and *RockStar* banned all my accounts. Im wondering if you guys have a approximate launch day.  

ty in advance.  I did not test much.  but the connection is very good.  and that is my main concern.  

Edited by Mantosh
Rockstar trying to be sneaky

• Toggle Staff
30 minutes ago, Gillian said:

I was telling people on l2idle about your server and RockStar banned all my accounts. Im wondering if you guys have a approximate launch day.  

ty in advance.  I did not test much.  but the connection is very good.  and that is my main concern.  

I am sorry to hear that. If you'd like I can ask him to unban you.
I am sorry to say that we don't have a date yet. We will have one once we are closer to Beta.
Glad you like it! I hope you will find time for testing. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Editor

understood, and it's a toss up for us as well.  On one hand, many MANY servers fail in the first week or two because the launch was rushed and there are just too many bugs.  The players grow impatient because the 1, maybe 2 staff members can't fix everything wrong at one time.  We are well aware of this so the first thing we knew we would need is a large staff.  We have a solid core group with others interested in joining as well.  We also are a having extensive testing period to ensure we are providing a high quality product for everyone.  Will the server ever be 'done', no.  Will it be bug free, no.  But we are committed to make it as close to perfect as possible at launch and are equipped to respond to issues ASAP.  Believe me, I've wanted to do this for 15 years, I'm more than ready to launch the 'go' button too.

In the time between now and then there is still plenty YOU can do.  Alpha testing is currently live, and BETA testing will follow.  And at any time you have questions feel free to swing by our discord server.  Even during the week our staff is quite available to answer questions you may have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png

• 1 month later...
  • Toggle Staff

Ha, it really is. How do you know when I removed the status? 😲 I'm not even sure when.

Is it a coincidence that two accounts log in through same VPS/proxies and few times someone forgot to turn it on and recorded a real location?

Let's just stop here, if that's ok with you, Gillian?