Death Penality

Arthose

Death Penality  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Not one for removing content from the game but it's just annoying, especially when delevling. I'd like to remove, see if others feel the same.

• Hate it, remove it.
    • Love it, Keep it.

• Toggle Staff

Thanks @Arthose

Death Penalty serves as a (surprise surprise) penalty for dying. In other games you'd lose gold, or spend it on repairs. On L2 you get weaker if you don't eat colored paper slips.

Also, technically it helps fight inflation too.

I wouldn't like to remove it, but I'm open to suggestions how to improve it.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:25 AM, Mantosh said:

Thanks @Arthose

Death Penalty serves as a (surprise surprise) penalty for dying. In other games you'd lose gold, or spend it on repairs. On L2 you get weaker if you don't eat colored paper slips.

Also, technically it helps fight inflation too.

I wouldn't like to remove it, but I'm open to suggestions how to improve it.

There is an additional penalty during pvp events that is much worse. Will not let u buff, is not removable, and has greater stat penalties. The normal death penalty is annoying because it usually goes unnoticed and is never removed without a scroll. Increasing the experience loss when you die from mobs level 76 + would could balance this out. IE 1% -> 2%, just an idea.

• Toggle Staff
On 4/30/2021 at 9:46 PM, Jdub said:

There is an additional penalty during pvp events that is much worse. Will not let u buff, is not removable, and has greater stat penalties. The normal death penalty is annoying because it usually goes unnoticed and is never removed without a scroll. Increasing the experience loss when you die from mobs level 76 + would could balance this out. IE 1% -> 2%, just an idea.

I don't know what bot you're using, but afair it was fairly easy to set up death penalty clearing on Adrenaline. Or is there a different issue here?