Baby Pets problem

elinston

Hello friends!

Dear GM, please check that Baby pets, especially "Kookaburra" are working properly. On the BARTZ server I asked for your help, but I believe you found nothing.

I am sure the healing and recovery skills are not working properly, I have tested it in every way I know, but I have not been able to get them to support me. Baby or improved pets do not heal, regardless of character level, class, combat status, active bot or not.

I apologize if I'm subscribing or if I'm wrong, I just like to see them working on the server 😃

See you, thank you!   (Using google to english translator)

• Thanks 1

• Toggle Staff
44 minutes ago, elinston said:

Hello friends!

Dear GM, please check that Baby pets, especially "Kookaburra" are working properly. On the BARTZ server I asked for your help, but I believe you found nothing.

I am sure the healing and recovery skills are not working properly, I have tested it in every way I know, but I have not been able to get them to support me. Baby or improved pets do not heal, regardless of character level, class, combat status, active bot or not.

I apologize if I'm subscribing or if I'm wrong, I just like to see them working on the server 😃

See you, thank you!   (Using google to english translator)

Hey, sorry for your inconvenience. What's your Kookaburra's level?

I've just tried Kookaburra (lvl 85) mana recharge and it works. I was low on MP and in combat.

Register and/or login to see this content.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:44 AM, Mantosh said:

Hey, sorry for your inconvenience. What's your Kookaburra's level?

I've just tried Kookaburra (lvl 85) mana recharge and it works. I was low on MP and in combat.

Register and/or login to see this content.

Thank you very much for checking this question.

I have Kookaburras between levels 25 to 70. I know that the recharge comes only after level 55 or 60, but they didn't even use the "Battle Heal" skills, which they should earn even at level 25.

Maybe my "two-headed chickens" don't like me and want to see me dead without an MP. =(

Thank you again for checking, I will evolve my Kookaburras further, so I believe that the problem will be solved, since your lvl 85 can use recharge.

My favorite hobby is to search for and evolve pets in the game, such as wolf, dragon and baby pets =D

Have a nice day!

• Like 1