The little things

Jdub

All,

I have always been one of the biggest critics when it comes to lineage 2 servers and their staff and I hope everyone has taken the time to think about the "state of the game" and come to a similar realization. No other server on the market today lets you enjoy this game to the fullest. Some players and servers like to claim they are legit but all veteran players know this isn't the case, all the strongest clans in the game since the beginning of open beta have been botters, purchased adena from botters, or used broken mechanics to get ahead. The rules set, community, and speed of development is not perfection BUT Mantosh and his team have consistently delivered on promises and made their best effort to keep us entertained. I hope we all can enjoy the latest iteration of toggle and help the people supporting this server by building an amazing community.

Make no mistake this is the last and only server that offers QUALITY lineage 2 game play without P2W and I challenge you to find a server that offers an experience worth your time. I would like to encourage everyone to contribute in any way you can, even if that means being a good sport when I murder you while your afk.

I thank you for being here, taking the time to read, and I'm looking forward to facing you on the battlefield.

Cheers

Edited by Jdub
  • Like 2