Cancelled Buffs in TOI

Achilles

Hey guys, 

I know it isn't just me who has noticed this. But hunting in TOI is proving rather difficult with all our Buffs being cancelled. Numerous people have mentioned this. Is this a glitch or is this meant to happen?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts guys 🙂

Sometimes things can be challenging, mob cancel sucks, but it can be overcome. HOWEVER, falling though the floor in toi really sucks and I am not sure this is something that can be repaired. Every l2j sever has this issue and is likely a flaw deep within the emulator. I would suggest you avoid floors 6-9 and set your counter attack priority to the monster that is canceling.

Edited by Jdub

• Toggle Staff
22 hours ago, Twitch_DuckRat90 said:

Yeah i have to keep checking on my buffs! which is a pain. !  Maybe mantosh will let us put it to a vote?

Before we remove an obstacle, maybe we could find an alternative? 

• Toggle Staff
2 hours ago, Jdub said:

Sometimes things can be challenging, mob cancel sucks, but it can be overcome. HOWEVER, falling though the floor in toi really sucks and I am not sure this is something that can be repaired. Every l2j sever has this issue and is likely a flaw deep within the emulator. I would suggest you avoid floors 6-9 and set your counter attack priority to the monster that is canceling.

Have you fallen through TOI floor on Kain?

6 hours ago, Mantosh said:

Have you fallen through TOI floor on Kain?

Yes, at first I didn't realize what happened. I thought some of my dudes got de-sinked, then I realized what was going on after the whole party fell from 8->7.

• Sad 1

• Editor

How about mob cancelled buffs return after a small time frame. Say 1 or 2 mins. WHY: the first buffs cancelled are songs/dances. I you were carrying around the standard 5 support classes then  within 2 mins you'd likely replace the songs and dances before other buffs were canceled.

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

• Toggle Staff

I've nerfed mob cancels, they should be such a pain anymore.

On 4/15/2021 at 10:16 PM, Scrapyard said:

How about mob cancelled buffs return after a small time frame. Say 1 or 2 mins. WHY: the first buffs cancelled are songs/dances. I you were carrying around the standard 5 support classes then  within 2 mins you'd likely replace the songs and dances before other buffs were canceled.

One day, not soon enough 🙂