Akamanah/Zariche

Shook

Remove Akamanah/Zariche  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Akamanah/Zariche removed from game?

• Yes, remove them.
    • No, keep them in game.

This poll is closed to new votes

Taking an initial high five feature out of the game because people don't like being killed by it?  Not really a valid reason for a vote. I think its a great feature and taking it out will ruin what you're trying to do making Toggle a vanilla server. 

Edited by Twitch_DuckRat90

I personally think this should be a non vote. Removing a main feature that was meant for H5 because people don't like being killed by it is just stupid and it takes the aim out of making this server vanilla. The people who voted to remove it are the ones who probably got killed by it. This poll went up hours after i killed 130 Toons with Akamanah. which begs me to think why this poll went up in the first place. Because i was playing the game correctly? Cursed weapons add a different element of play to the game and removing it will destroy the objective Toggle is trying to make. So please take this ridiculous poll down and leave the features of the game IN THE GAME 

kind regards

Heartbreakers.

• Toggle Staff

Thanks everyone for your input and Shook for organizing the poll 🙂
Since the vote was too close to call, I made a decision to disable Community Board for the Cursed Weapon wielder for now.

I'd like to add a few of my thoughts on the matter.

• IMO Cursed Weapons were created to help deal with bots, which complete opposite of what we're doing.
  • I believe now that we have high level characters it won't so much of an issue. I should have disabled them for a few weeks for launch to begin with.
  • Instead of removing a feature, I'd like to rework it in a way that worked for a bot allowed server.
  • Like 1

• Editor

Suggestions for a Bot Server. 

1. Remove community buffs when it is picked up. Individuals will have to have 5+ supports to use it. with the buffs that can be given when not in party. IE.: OL if that works if you're in same clan, PP, SE, EE, Etc. Nothing that works only in party since it cursed characters can't be in party ( maybe even from buffshops) such as Dance and Song, WC buffs. 

AND/OR

2. remove the karma free kills. it retains consequences for PK in an intended Bot environment especially considering the time zone differences from people playing afk while someone in another hemisphere kills your bots. 

3. Figure out a way for a player to choose to drop/destroy it when they don't want it.  Maybe two options: drop or destroy/respawn weapon.

• Easy fix, if this is desirable, allow cursed weapons to be destroyed in inventory. 
    Register and/or login to see this content.
      This would  allow us to pick up the weapon and auto destroy if it is nearby manually or with a bot program even when AFK.  

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

• Editor
1 hour ago, Mantosh said:

Thanks everyone for your input and Shook for organizing the poll 🙂
Since the vote was too close to call, I made a decision to disable Community Board for the Cursed Weapon wielder for now.

I'd like to add a few of my thoughts on the matter.

• IMO Cursed Weapons were created to help deal with bots, which complete opposite of what we're doing.
  • I believe now that we have high level characters it won't so much of an issue. I should have disabled them for a few weeks for launch to begin with.
  • Instead of removing a feature, I'd like to rework it in a way that worked for a bot allowed server.

do they retain 11 hour buffs?

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png