Team Growth

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

Hello fellow botters! After the hard lessons from Bartz and with the new project coming up, it is clear that we need more presence on the team. Thankfully our community is filled with great and knowledgeable people!

Without a further ado, I'm excited to welcome @Shook to the L2Toggle Support Team! @Shook generously agreed to help our community by providing support and oversight in and out of game. He will also overlook GM recruiting efforts.

Please join me in welcoming @Shook to the team! 🙂

P.S. We are actively recruiting GMs and @Shook will create a post with more detail soon.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Toggle Staff

Today we bring you two great news!

@Jdub agreed to help moderate the forum, and go over and review current forum content to make sure everything is up to date. He will not carry any duties in-game, nor will have an increased access account. Thank you @Jdub!

@FrostIce has been lending a hand for the last update and we welcome all the help we can get. @FrostIce will not carry any support, nor moderation duties. Thanks for your help, buddy 🙂

Hey @Shook! I wanted to thank you again for all things you've done for us ✌️

• Like 4

• Mantosh unfeatured this topic