Win 10 Adrenaline *CRACKED*

Arthose

• Editor

Hey all, I have windows 10 and this is working for the new Lineage2 Toggle server. No issues to date.

Basically unzip into your C:\ Folder. Go to the file settings on Admons2.exe, start.exe. and Adrenalin.exe and change all to "Run as Administrator" and change compatibility to windows 7.

Run Admons2.exe, wait for it to launch adrenaline, then run start.exe, turn it on. Minimize admons2.exe and start.exe, then load as many L2 clients as you want from that point.

if that doesn't work. Try changing your L2.Exe shortcut to run in compatibility for Win 7 as well and/or run as admin.
Also, make sure windows defender and any anti-virus has the adrenaline folder excluded . If you still have issues exclude the Lineage 2 folder at the System32/NCSoft location.

Hope this helps.

DL Link ->

Register and/or login to see this content.
(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK AGAIN)

PASSWORD = 12345
Password for *.RAR file is: 12345

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png

• Mantosh pinned this topic
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Toggle Staff
On 7/13/2021 at 4:42 AM, pacifista said:

Hello, adrenaline starts normally, but it doesn't see the character 

On 7/17/2021 at 6:25 AM, CTAPuK said:

Shom me a text in green window.

He resolved it by launching apps and L2 client with administrator privileges and shared info on discord.

• 7 months later...

So When i would run the h5 client with the system patch everything worked fine. I then tried to use this cracked adrinaline and when i would open the h5 from system i would get a runtime error before my normal api message. Then the client would open and not register that it was opened to the cracked adrinaline. So it took me awhile to figure it out but by defult after extraction the adrinaline was set to compatibilty mode windows 7. so i unselected the comapatibility all together and just ran the 3 exes as administrator and i was able to connect fine with no start up error and i am in game now on l2 toggle . So thank you to the gm that helped me with some advice and thank you for all of the post they helped. See you guys in game ~ Thxz

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Toggle Staff
47 minutes ago, tupa110 said:

I can't make work on L2 Damage Interlude

100% they have protection(s) against bots. You could try paid adrenaline, but you should check with reseller first if it will work on the server you want.

We disabled bot detection and protections on Toggle, that's why it works here.

• 2 months later...
  • Editor
On 6/7/2022 at 8:25 AM, ChadiK1 said:

Hello can anyone help me with adr?

First I had problem with verification server(fixed thanks to this forum)

Second problem Out of date key. Tried moving it to flashdisk but no changes. 

If you PM me on Discord I will try to help you via TeamViewer

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It may be old...but maybe someone can help me. I have a strange problem. I dont have the option to "run as administrator" on adrenaline.exe. Yes it can be selected manually , but the problem is that adsmon2 he just execute the normal adrenalin.exe

That beeing said when i start lineage in administrator mode i get this error and ofcourse is not hooking up the client

• 1 month later...

Not sure if i'm missing something but have you tried clicking this? O.o

Not meaning to be cheeky or anything, but it doesn't look like you set it to run as admin. just sayin.

That said, if you're really having trouble with it, i could write up a powershell script to force it, i'm sure. assuming you have local admin which i can only assume you do if you can run it as admin with the right-click context menu option.

Also, just FYI, the reason you aren't seeing the "Run As Administrator" option in the right click menu of the Adrenaline executable is because that's normal for .exe's. right click any exe and youll get that same advanced properties list you posted:

to get the "Run As Administrator" option for any exe via a properties > Advanced button, you would need to create a shortcut for it, which does have the "Run As Administrator" option in its Advanced button:

But, unless im imagining things, you won't be running adrenaline yourself anyway, since adsmon should be opening it automatically.

Did that make sense?