Kain

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

Hey, everyone. I hope everyone is doing ok!

If you'd login now, you might see a new name there - Kain. Kain will be the next step in our journey. I plan to keep it as simple as possible for now. Low rate, no buffer, and that vanilla feeling. We would like to hear from you, what do you want Kain to be?

Meanwhile, you can try logging in to Kain and test, but please be advised - uptime will be unstable while we're testing.

Register and/or login to see this content.

Bartz will stay as is for now. Later on we might be migrated over new source, or merge something, or something enterally different.

Edited by Mantosh
Renamed Lionna to Kain. Leaving the image for memories
  • Like 1

• Toggle Staff
1 hour ago, Erebus said:

Great news!!!

Everything retail 1x without npc buffer/mana pots-drugs/retail buff timers-slots BUT some good old l2 toggle perks would make it even better.

Ofc I am talking about .town commands and party follow quests, but also class and subclass quests for a reasonable fee. Nobless quest retail in h5 is easy and fast so let us do it.

Autolearn skills ofc so we won't have to spend some hours clicking for every char but FS not autolearn let us hunt them.

Do you have an opening date to share?

Thanks for you input 🙂

Regarding party follow quests - I'll need to see what I can do, but no promises.

Date wise - nothing yet. Depends on the new server files, so far it looks better than Bartz, but we'll know more after more testing.
It also depends on what features I'll need to implement. The fewer features the sooner the date.
I don't plan for a long advertising period, probably something like a few weeks after we're done testing.

• Editor
13 hours ago, Erebus said:

Great news!!!

Everything retail 1x without npc buffer/mana pots-drugs/retail buff timers-slots BUT some good old l2 toggle perks would make it even better.

Ofc I am talking about .town commands and party follow quests, but also class and subclass quests for a reasonable fee. Nobless quest retail in h5 is easy and fast so let us do it.

Autolearn skills ofc so we won't have to spend some hours clicking for every char but FS not autolearn let us hunt them.

Do you have an opening date to share?

All of this sounds good and maybe you should name the server Vanilla

• Haha 1

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

Assuming all game systems are working as intended, my preferences/suggestions.

Mana Pots - no

No buffer

Retail Buff Times

Retail song/dance times

Retail(or close) Song/Dance mana

Top B item shop 

++ Success Rate for A grade crafting

++ Masterwork item rate for A grade

++ Dwarfs and both spoil and craft, doesn't matter the class but genuine WS has a bonus to something to make it still a viable choice.

Remove/change things that are annoying like all quests, S grade Armor Recipes, and level 1-20.

Start everyone @ level 20 with Top NG, who cares about the 1st 20 levels. Honestly.

P.S.

You are some sick fucks if you're itching to do a class change quest. Make them free.🤨

• Thanks 1

• Toggle Staff
43 minutes ago, Jdub said:

Top B item shop 

++ Success Rate for A grade crafting

++ Masterwork item rate for A grade

++ Dwarfs and both spoil and craft, doesn't matter the class but genuine WS has a bonus to something to make it still a viable choice.

I like this idea.

44 minutes ago, Jdub said:

Remove/change things that are annoying like all quests, S grade Armor Recipes, and level 1-20.

Start everyone @ level 20 with Top NG, who cares about the 1st 20 levels. Honestly.

Maybe some of them  in the future, but for now it's too much work and reducing content. I agree that 1-20 is annoying, let's fix it, not remove it.

47 minutes ago, Jdub said:

You are some sick fucks if you're itching to do a class change quest. Make them free.🤨

Have you've been outside? Nothing is free! Well, maybe a smile, so here's one 🙂

P.S.
73 Posts and no profile photo?

x3 or x4 xp, x1 drop, 1 hour full buf, mana pot(mana per second)

aq core orfen lvl 85  100% drop and respawn all at the same time and exacltly same day and time when all sieges start (to avoid 1 clan domination), jewels and drop boosted 1 item vorpal item and epic jewels rework s84 better m def and better stats for core rofen

baium valakas antharas lvl 85 drop and respawn all at the same time and exactly same day and time when TW starts (to avoid 1 clan domination), jewels and drops boosted 1 item elegia and boosted epic jewel rewark more m def

zaken 60,60,83 spawn 1st room, no cc to enter min 5 char max 9 char. zaken 83 add zaken earring in drop list 30% chance and increase blessed zaken to 1% chance

this boosted lvl epics booses in order to avoid multi 12312312312 char creation, 3x zaken 83 with 30% zaken earning = 1 zaken per week witouh making lvl 60 bots for lvl 60 zaken

more mobs in good areas like wall of argos etc put tons of mobs everywhere every popular spots

make most of the areas like fog area, u attack 1 mob and all mobs are coming

make cancel buffs to return after 10 seconds

disable 1 vs 1 oly games, make only 4 3vs3 oly games per week, no more feed no more cancer to make 123123 bot oly, u have 16 games for 1 month without mistakes to feed your bots, u fail u lose hero and no more domination from 1 clan

tw flags reset every TW. no more 9 flag in 1 clan cause they will lose baium or anth or valakas all epics or tw will split to more sides

delete from database  useless recipes parts from no grade d c b a items

quests to enter in tezza baium antharas valakas etc only 1 to pt leader and no disapear

after a week or so give boost to new player some vitality some xp boost to catch up

1k academy points

gl

• Thanks 1

I would like to make some additional suggestions:
1. About Windows boxes, i would suggest you a small limitation, around 10-12 Per IP. There is no need everybody playing with 3 pts or more. 1 is enough + 1-2 alter chars for shopping.

2. About donate shop, try not to make the same mistakes like others servers did. For example, Dont add game changers such as Nobless Quest/Subquest/Epic Boss Q items/Weapons Armors/Noble Stones/Enchants/etc. Cosmetics/Agathions/Premium acc/Xp-sp Boost etc. (Reasonable Prices) are fine.

3. About olympiad, leave it as it is. Retail like

4. Epic bosses/bosses should be retail like, And please Dont add any Tab With timers. If any1 wants to rekill or camp the bosses, he should use low lvl chars as cameras------->More Competition,PvP,Strategy,Activity.  If you want to buff them Dont go more than 20%-30% of their base stats.

5. If there is a global gatekeeper, try to add only the basic teleports, and when the players lvl are higher you can add some additional Bonus Teleports (Tower of Naia for Example).

6. About Hellbound, make it lvl 1 unlocked, its easy to Max it out with a Week(we got to farm holy stones there anyway).

7. Seven Sings/Castle Cycle should be retail like,dont make any change.

8. About auto-pick, let the player decide for it with a command such as .Autopick on/off, Herbs shouldnt be removed, there may be ppl that want to lvl up a solo char.

9. About 1st/2on/3rd Class Quest you can let it be retail like or make a Class Changer with 100k/1m-2m/5-10m Fee

The More retail will be, the longer will last. Rate (x1) is awesome, Premium + Nevits Blessing + recommends + vitality are enough.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Editor

if the catacombs won't let you in unless you are registered, then maybe we can make it so the catacombs below lvl 40 can be entered by anyone.  This way if you happen to start a character on the validation week you can still enter them.

• Like 1

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the idea of low powered buffs but I do not think it is possible to create a server with current rules set of liona and not make it feel more like a chore than a game. Most players have been plugging away at l2 for years now and we are not interested in the minutia. I also think you have a recipe for success on bartz server that can be exported to the next server project and built upon. The bartz server is extremely enjoyable and I think limiting box amounts may make give it more appeal to some players. Fixing the known bugs on bartz can be made a top priority(assuming you have a developer lined up for spot fixes). Which can simply be exported and settings adjusted.

Edited by Jdub
  • Thanks 1

• Toggle Staff
12 hours ago, Jdub said:

I really like the idea of low powered buffs but I do not think it is possible to create a server with current rules set of liona and not make it feel more like a chore than a game. Most players have been plugging away at l2 for years now and we are not interested in the minutia. I also think you have a recipe for success on bartz server that can be exported to the next server project and built upon. The bartz server is extremely enjoyable and I think limiting box amounts may make give it more appeal to some players. Fixing the known bugs on bartz can be made a top priority(assuming you have a developer lined up for spot fixes). Which can simply be exported and settings adjusted.

Honestly, you're not the first person who expressed this. I wouldn't like changing plans now, but if there're more people that'd rather play with alt+b than without...

Thoughts?

On 12/30/2020 at 7:39 AM, Mantosh said:

Hey, everyone. I hope everyone is doing ok!

If you'd login now, you might see a new name there - Lionna. Lionna will be the next step in our journey. I plan to keep it as simple as possible for now. Low rate, no buffer, and that vanilla feeling. We would like to hear from you, what do you want Lionna to be?

Meanwhile, you can try logging in to Lionna and test, but please be advised - uptime will be unstable while we're testing.

Bartz will stay as is for now. Later on we might be migrated over new source, or merge something, or something enterally different.

Hello Guys,

got a few suggestions about the server from what i have seen and playing all this time on bot hi5 servers...

Olympiad:

1 )A maximum +6 enchantment so that will increase the chances of someone winning without the need of extraordinary gear.

2) Make the oly max 6 hours per day as it is retail or even better reduce it to 4 hours so someone can camp and cut feed waves etc

3)A limit of 6 or 8 clients per ip or mac and also the need of 6+ participation to open the arena and get 120.

Epics:

1 ) Baium Antharas Valakas Tezza make the quest items not to dissapear so you can do it one time and it is over also add them with donation or vote.

2 ) Regarding Freya, for normal no need Q and only need Q for Extreme. 

3 ) Low Zaken : allow entrance 2x 9slot pt's

4 ) High Zaken : with 1x 9slot pt ( no cc etc)

5 ) if it is possible make Baium 85 lvl but with stats like Antharas or Valakas ( a bit more easier ) or leave it 76 lvl boosted so that we will need low chars or subs to kill it.

6 ) Dont have IG timers so every side has to count and know when it will respawn. Also another suggestion it will be the stadard time of respawn plus 30 mins random time spawn so this will increase the pvp on area.

7 ) All the epic areas to be pvp zones.

8 ) Beleth instant teleport to Epidos ( need 2-3 hours to reach the boss and if someone gets a dc it needs the full pt to start over ) and alowing of 2 parties to enter inside Beleth

9 ) Ant Queen Spawn area until lvl 48 restriction.

Sieges / TW: 

1 ) all Castles have siege same time same day

2 ) all Flags reset by the time the TW starts

3 ) add an extra bonus ( probably KE rewards on online members? ) on capturing castles or success in defending 

Others:

1 ) if the server is going to be without full buffs from alt + b i would suggest to have mana drugs ( restore mp / sec ) with a 15 sec cooldown also make d/s 5mins instead of 2mins.

2 ) make the voting reward flat for everyone ( so users cannot abuse it and get advantage of vote coins etc and destroy the economy ), what i mean is that if the server reaches 100 votes all active players ( 1 per IP ) get 1x vote coin. 

3 ) Via voting players can get Q items for epics, hats and other cool accessories. 

3 ) All chars start with top NG so that a new player can avoid those lvls easily, also make their value 0 so no one will take advantage of them.

4 ) the teleports will be retail? if not please dont add teleports directly to bosses this is lame.

5 ) remove epics and mid / high s84 from auctions, leave vespers and add s80 armors / weapons 

6 ) will it be available to get XP from command channel? if no, it would have been a good idea to change it and enable it.

7 ) The Hellbound to be fully opened and add full teleports or else many players will avoid it.

8 ) please dont add any custom bosses or custom items etc. 

9 ) All normal bosses ( any lvl ) may drop a custom currency ( same currency as vote? ) 

i will add a few more that i have forgotten but i think the above will be helpfull.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anabele said:

Hello Guys,

got a few suggestions about the server from what i have seen and playing all this time on bot hi5 servers...

Olympiad:

1 )A maximum +6 enchantment so that will increase the chances of someone winning without the need of extraordinary gear.

2) Make the oly max 6 hours per day as it is retail or even better reduce it to 4 hours so someone can camp and cut feed waves etc

3)A limit of 6 or 8 clients per ip or mac and also the need of 6+ participation to open the arena and get 120.

Epics:

1 ) Baium Antharas Valakas Tezza make the quest items not to dissapear so you can do it one time and it is over also add them with donation or vote.

5 ) if it is possible make Baium 85 lvl but with stats like Antharas or Valakas ( a bit more easier ) or leave it 76 lvl boosted so that we will need low chars or subs to kill it.

6 ) Dont have IG timers so every side has to count and know when it will respawn. Also another suggestion it will be the stadard time of respawn plus 30 mins random time spawn so this will increase the pvp on area.

8 ) Beleth instant teleport to Epidos ( need 2-3 hours to reach the boss and if someone gets a dc it needs the full pt to start over ) and alowing of 2 parties to enter inside Beleth

Sieges / TW: 

3 ) add an extra bonus ( probably KE rewards on online members? ) on capturing castles or success in defending 

Others:

1 ) if the server is going to be without full buffs from alt + b i would suggest to have mana drugs ( restore mp / sec ) with a 15 sec cooldown also make d/s 5mins instead of 2mins.

2 ) make the voting reward flat for everyone ( so users cannot abuse it and get advantage of vote coins etc and destroy the economy ), what i mean is that if the server reaches 100 votes all active players ( 1 per IP ) get 1x vote coin. 

3 ) Via voting players can get Q items for epics, hats and other cool accessories. 

3 ) All chars start with top NG so that a new player can avoid those lvls easily, also make their value 0 so no one will take advantage of them.

4 ) the teleports will be retail? if not please dont add teleports directly to bosses this is lame.

5 ) remove epics and mid / high s84 from auctions, leave vespers and add s80 armors / weapons 

6 ) will it be available to get XP from command channel? if no, it would have been a good idea to change it and enable it.

7 ) The Hellbound to be fully opened and add full teleports or else many players will avoid it.

9 ) All normal bosses ( any lvl ) may drop a custom currency ( same currency as vote? ) 

i will add a few more that i have forgotten but i think the above will be helpfull.

- auto learn all skills including 81 82 83 84 and extra buff slots.

- follow group leader chat and tp will be great as we are talking for bot server.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Anabele said:

Hello Guys,

Olympiad:

Epics:

Sieges / TW: 

Others:

Olympiad:

MAX ENCHANT +0

MAX 1 HOUR NO WAVES AND PUSSIES

1 PER IP IN ORDER TO REALIZE HOW DEAD OLY IS IN BOTSERVER

Epics:

MAKE IT FREE ENTRANCE

FREE

MORE BOTS CREATION? AGAIN?

MORE BOTS CREATION AGAIN?

WHAT PVP? PUSSY HIDING IN CAVES

OPEN WAR BITCHES

AHAHAHAHAH DEJAVU

MORE BOTS CREATION HELL YEAH HARDER DEEPER FASTER

Sieges / TW: 

AHAHAH THERE ARE MORE CASTLES THAN REAL ACTIVE CLANS

DOESNT MATTER

FARM KE FROM FORTRESS EZ WITH BOT

Others:

CREATE MORE RECHARGERS !!!!!!!

1 VOTE EVERY WEEK WELL DONE

LOL

START 40 LVL

AHAHAHAHAHAH RETAIL BABY

HELL YEAH VESPER FTW!!!

MORE BOTS CREATIONS HAHAHHA

LF HARDCORE LEGIT PLAYER TO UNLOCK HELLBOUND, Spectre7TS where are u hiding? AHAHAHAH

DEMON TATTOOS!!!!

LOL >>>>>>> make the voting reward flat for everyone ( so users cannot abuse it and get advantage of vote coins etc and destroy the economy ), what i mean is that if the server reaches 100 votes all active players ( 1 per IP ) get 1x vote coin. 

- auto learn all skills including 81 82 83 84 and extra buff slots.

RETAIL

- follow group leader chat and tp will be great as we are talking for bot server.

BOT SERVER

• Thanks 1

• Mantosh changed the title to Kain
  • Mantosh unfeatured this topic