L2Toggle Off-Season

Mantosh

• Toggle Staff

Hello fellow botters,

I am making it official, L2Toggle is going Off-Season. Due to real life changes team members behind Toggle had to step away throughout the last year or so and this time it's me. I no longer have enough time to properly support server, and I won't for at least few months or more.

What this means for Toggle? As promised, the server will not shutdown. But all development will be paused until sufficient help/services are found.

Where we are, where we stopped? With reports piling up it has become clear that we cannot keep up, so I started looking for help. After a lot back and worth we ended up partnering with l2-scripts and purchasing their H5 source and support subscription (for source and geodata), so it would provide continues flow of bug fixes. In order to use that source we need to move over Toggle features on to the new source (Master Account Premium, Party Leader Follow, Forward Loot and etc.). And that's where we are at. I will look for help when I can.

I believe this is a pause, waiting for a good opportunity to continue forward.

It was an honor to be a part of this journey with you and I hope our paths meet again.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Much respect for how you ran the server right up until this pause, and including how you recognized the need to pause and announced it. Also, the timing of your announcement allows players to move to the new server opening with a similar format. 

I too look forward to you continuing this journey. 

Best Regards,

-Ryan

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

His team's project was very good and exciting. I have no doubt that this server is the best botting server I have seen in my L2 days. Really botting on servers is good when we don't have much time and we like low-rate servers. I had fun during this time, and I hope that this project can return. I wish you all the best and success in your goals!

O projeto de sua equipe foi muito bom e emocionante. Não tenho dúvidas de que esse servidor é o melhor servidor de botting que já vi no meu tempo de L2. Realmente utilizar bot em servidores é bom quando não temos muito tempo e gostamos de servidores de rate baixa. Eu me diverti durante este tempo, e fico na esperança que este projeto possa retornar. Desejo toda a sorte a vocês e sucesso em seus objetivos!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Mantosh unpinned and unfeatured this topic