Keys to Destruction / Darkness drop rate

TrueLies

Hello,

The first time I entered the Steel Citadel, the key didn't drop from either of the first sets of mobs. I waited about 5 minutes for the respawn then received the key. 

Today, I have killed both sets 3 times, and no key. I am happy to kill mobs but waiting 5 minutes in between spawns really sucks. 

I kindly suggest either increasing the key drop rate so we may move on, or increase the mob spawn rate to every ?2 minutes so we can have the opportunity to earn the key without waiting so long. 

• Toggle Staff
5 hours ago, TrueLies said:

Hello,

The first time I entered the Steel Citadel, the key didn't drop from either of the first sets of mobs. I waited about 5 minutes for the respawn then received the key. 

Today, I have killed both sets 3 times, and no key. I am happy to kill mobs but waiting 5 minutes in between spawns really sucks. 

I kindly suggest either increasing the key drop rate so we may move on, or increase the mob spawn rate to every ?2 minutes so we can have the opportunity to earn the key without waiting so long. 

Key drop rate was increased to 80% on last update. Might it be you just got super unlucky?

He means after keymaster, body destroyer. Next time you get in farm the mobs in the maze for extra keys. Then can run past everything that is not aggressive till you reach the dragon blood requirement

Edited by Jdub
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jdub said:

He means after keymaster, body destroyer. Next time you get in farm the mobs in the maze for extra keys. Then can run past everything that is not aggressive till you reach the dragon blood requirement

Yes, that is what I did. I am taken care of as I farmed the Destruction keys once inside. I wanted to share the feedback to improve things for others who may follow. 

On another note, the maze is a geodata nightmare. Even worse than toi. I patiently wait for my whole party each time and take wide turns but EVERY TIME multiple chars get stuck. Now I know to watch for it and I never leave a maze section without checking every character to ensure they are really with me. 

You can get either key, it only leads you down a different path. I would say the best fix for this would be increasing the spawn rate for Body destroyer monsters. Please note these arr group monster. 

If drop rate is the easy fix I would increase them both equally.

Edited by Jdub

I went there before you increased the drop rate and it was fine.

It dropped on 3 different CP on the 2nd group of mobs.(Body Destroyer group)

Key of Destruction Drop is acceptable on the 2nd level of the tower ( the group mobs that drop fiery demon blood).

Probably you just had bad luck with the drop