Drop forward help requested - for spoils only

TrueLies

Hello Togglers!

My party forwarding works perfectly for drops, but not for spoils. Any guidance would be appreciated. 

1. I have a premium account with all party members on the same premium account. 

2. Regular drops are forwarded to the party leader no matter who picks them up. 

3. The party is set on Finders Keepers both ingame and in Adrenalin on the party leader and spoiler. 

4. SETTINGS shows the last 3 options as ON, including Forward Drop to Party Leader on the leader and spoiler. 

For some reason, the spoils started forwarding one day on their own, but stopped the next day. I would love to get this working. 

I have checked and double-checked items 3 and 4 before posting. Any guidance would be appreciated!

• Toggle Staff
1 minute ago, TrueLies said:

Hello Togglers!

My party forwarding works perfectly for drops, but not for spoils. Any guidance would be appreciated. 

1. I have a premium account with all party members on the same premium account. 

2. Regular drops are forwarded to the party leader no matter who picks them up. 

3. The party is set on Finders Keepers both ingame and in Adrenalin on the party leader and spoiler. 

4. SETTINGS shows the last 3 options as ON, including Forward Drop to Party Leader on the leader and spoiler. 

For some reason, the spoils started forwarding one day on their own, but stopped the next day. I would love to get this working. 

I have checked and double-checked items 3 and 4 before posting. Any guidance would be appreciated!

3. Try changing it to Random/By Turn Including Spoil

• Like 1