Territory War changes

TrueLies

1. If the TW time changes, please post asap so we may adjust. 

2. It is BEYOND TERRIBLE that players with the flag can use .town. That should be disabled. The ENTIRE point of moving slow with the flag and showing the Ward location on the map, along with a 2 hour time period .... is because players are supposed to have to run across the map. To be able to grab a ward and .town is just lol. 

• Confused 1

• Toggle Staff
7 hours ago, TrueLies said:

1. If the TW time changes, please post asap so we may adjust. 

2. It is BEYOND TERRIBLE that players with the flag can use .town. That should be disabled. The ENTIRE point of moving slow with the flag and showing the Ward location on the map, along with a 2 hour time period .... is because players are supposed to have to run across the map. To be able to grab a ward and .town is just lol. 

1. Sure
2. Already added in. Please understand that I'm only a human and can only think of so many "checks to check".

Thank you. 

Once again, your fast response and taking care of things is beyond amazing considering you are 1 person. Please forgive me if I don't always seem appreciative as I am. I came here because both Arthose and Ragnar highly recommended you, and part of the reason I have stayed is your support. 

Believe me, there are numerous things I am unhappy about but have accepted:

- I made 2 daggers specifically with the plan to hunt zariche / akamanah all day and night to help my clan and ally level, and kill enemy bot trains. Perhaps it is evil, but that is my gaming style. I am quite unhappy my plans were spoiled with the updates, but I am here because of everything else. 

- I have a big focus on the 7 signs. Locking enemies out of catacombs, gaining exclusive access to those farm areas, earning AA and jacking up the prices .... can't be done on this server

- Made a mage party because they were best for Valakas / Antharas and awesome at Baium too .... but with the changes here and perma buffs melee are gods

A lot more things but the point is .... through all the ups and downs, the bugs, so far I am still here playing and a large part of the reason is your incredible responsiveness and support. 

• Like 1