Alt + B Access in Combat Zones

Jdub

Should Alt+B buffs be available in combat & siege zones while out of combat  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Alt+B buffs be available in combat & siege zones while out of combat

• No (Current option)
    • Yes

Lets discuss this.

After a series of engagements with opponents wielding debuffing weapons, etc etc. Not being able to rebuff between fights is really frustrating. You give me access to buffs so I do not use buffers and then you take access away when I need it most. I am also required to run off siege grounds just to rebuff when attacking? Wha?

Register and/or login to see this content.

• Thanks 1

• Editor

I guess specifically you're referring to siege grounds, AQ, other epics.   Just to clarify you're not asking to be able to use community buffer  in a pvp zone while in a combat state?

Edited by Scrapyard

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

Of course, no one should be able to rebuff in combat unless you have buffers but only changing rules for siege grounds might not be so easy. I doubt the server uses different types of rules for different combat zones, buffing near a boss when not in combat isn't a problem in my opinion. 

Edited by Jdub

That would be nice to have; not only in sieges, but farming as well. Some places are very hard to rebuff even with a script sometimes.

It would also be a nice addition for new players who want to do some raids. I remember the struggle i had a couple of weeks back when I started , when a raid used cancel => qq

On 7/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, TrueLies said:

The current system at least gives a small reason to have buff classes in game

I disagree, it is not worth having buffers in pty. There are other reasons you would bring a buffer because it may give you a slight situational advantage, but overall it's not worth.