Buff option changes

TrueLies

I just noticed the standard Mage buffs do not come with Clarity? I would consider Resist Shock a standard buff as well

This may require too much work, but I hope not .... allow the interface to be customized by each player. When you hit ALT+B and go to the BUFF tab, the current buffs which appear would be the DEFAULT options, but players could add / remove buffs to each and change the label. For example "Main - pve", "Main - pvp", "sub", etc

Yes any change would require work but not too much at all, and ofc testing. 

Just a suggestion that would make things easier for all! I know a LOT of players write scripts to customize their buffs, and others who lack that scripting ability just go without.  

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME Scrapyard. I just found your guide and it all makes sense now. 

Set up custom buffs and am using them. Thank you!!!

One suggestion for Mantosh .... make the buff profiles account wide. Why?

Example 1 - I have a party with 7 mages. Presently I have to go on 7 accounts and delete/add the same buffs 7 times. If I could do it once and name it "Mage PVE" then I could use that profile on all characters in the party. 

Example 2 - Besides the party, I may make more mages for various reasons such as Ant Queen, Festivals, subs, etc. If the profiles were available account-wide, it would save time from re-creating the same profile repeatedly. 

• Editor
6 hours ago, TrueLies said:

Example 1 - I have a party with 7 mages. Presently I have to go on 7 accounts and delete/add the same buffs 7 times. If I could do it once and name it "Mage PVE" then I could use that profile on all characters in the party.  

1. Create one Mage buff scheme on one character.  

2. While in party buff the whole party with that scheme

3. Go to each character and save that buff scheme and name it Mage PVE as you stated.  (if a character has buffs when you name and save a buff scheme, it automatically  incudes those the buffs)

4. Just have to do that on seven accounts. 

5. Done

If you want the same scheme on a player not in your party, invite a character who already has a scheme or similar scheme to what you want to party and buff party with custom buffs then go to step 3 again. 

Easy way for a player to shorten the work load until such a labor intensive account wide solution could be made. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png