Extra windows upon login

TrueLies

Very often when I login or re-login, there will be a bunch of "extra" windows appearing as follows:

1st (on top) - "I'm sorry to give you a satisfactory response. If you send your comments regarding the unsatisfying parts, we will be able to provide even greater service..." This window does not offer an "X" but instead a "Confirm button which, when pressed, reveals the next window

2. "Evaluation of Petitions" with "Rude Response", "Inaccurate content" and "Not prompt handling" along with "Other options"

3. "Store" Quest, Item List and Sales Price are the 3 columns with Refresh and Close buttons at the bottom

4. "Petition" = "Please enter the content of your inquiry in detail" with Submit and Cancel options

5. "Evaluation of Petitions" with Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor options and a Confirm button

6. "Skill Viewer" with Skill Search options. This window actually works and can be fun to play around with. You can enter the skill ID for Song of Wind, for example and see your char singing as if they had the skill. It doesn't do anything otherwise. 

These appear to me daily at some point when logging in. Please disable these windows. 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:05 PM, TrueLies said:

Very often when I login or re-login, there will be a bunch of "extra" windows appearing as follows:

1st (on top) - "I'm sorry to give you a satisfactory response. If you send your comments regarding the unsatisfying parts, we will be able to provide even greater service..." This window does not offer an "X" but instead a "Confirm button which, when pressed, reveals the next window

2. "Evaluation of Petitions" with "Rude Response", "Inaccurate content" and "Not prompt handling" along with "Other options"

3. "Store" Quest, Item List and Sales Price are the 3 columns with Refresh and Close buttons at the bottom

4. "Petition" = "Please enter the content of your inquiry in detail" with Submit and Cancel options

5. "Evaluation of Petitions" with Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor options and a Confirm button

6. "Skill Viewer" with Skill Search options. This window actually works and can be fun to play around with. You can enter the skill ID for Song of Wind, for example and see your char singing as if they had the skill. It doesn't do anything otherwise. 

These appear to me daily at some point when logging in. Please disable these windows. 

Here too, I close them and move on with my life but it can be annoying, so I get why you posted. Might it be adrenaline?