2 Parties per Human is too Much

Racerx

Current limit for PvP events like Epics, Sieges, Territory Wars are 2 parties per person, should we change it?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Current limit for PvP events like Epics, Sieges, Territory Wars are 2 parties per person, should we change it?

• Yes, reduce limit to 1 party per person
    • No, leave the limit to 2 parties per person

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi, 

I hope you are fine, this is not a rant, not a QQ just my opinion.

2 full party for pvp/epic/siege/important stuff, is too much, for normal rb, farming power level, or what ever i dont really care if you have 200 toons, now for competitive stuff i feel like 18 characters is to much, and breaks the fun of the game, i think we all agree that we are playing to have fun, compete against other people, but fairly no fun in being one shot by 18 different characters, that are assisting 1 human, I personally play only my Main and a healer backing up maybe 2 or 3 more, but nothing more than that, i understand that this rule is old and was agreed by GM's before the server started, but now having it live and seeing how is affecting the gameplay i think we should reconsider reducing the number of parties to 1 per human, so we can balance the pvp and still can have fun, i understand that there are people that built 2 parties already and that maybe its unfair to them i agree to that, but still you can use your parties for all you want to do, just dont go to siege/pvp/epic with all of them xD, i am preparing more toons myself to try and compete so i can pvp, but not making more than a 6 man pt, for pvp i think that is more efficient, i will only like for you guys to give your opinions and for GM's to consider all posibilities, keep in mind that this is a server killing feature, no new person will ever want to go against 18 80+ characters in a pvp, or to fight a castle/fortress, to me 18 characters per human is too much.

Best Regards.

RacerX / WR / FightClub Clan

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mantosh said:

Thanks for suggestion. I understand how it is hard to counter ~10-12 damage dealers focusing one character at a time.

I took the liberty to add a poll to your suggestion.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, zuicideable said:

The change apply only for PVP events?

Yes what i am proposing is that for pvp event/siege/epics/fortress/TW we use maximum 1 pt for person, for anyother farming or pve or anything i dont mind you can have as many toons as you like

• Thanks 1

I got into this server to max on this concept. I was sizing up a 20 toon assault team. I was disappointed to read the Limit at 18. Id have 40 if I could. I set up strategies and backup configurations for when my spear-point is killed. I think its fine and fun at 18. I feel like a tiny man inside a giant, 20 armed articulated colossus, and i love it. Dont Chang on me now.

• Thanks 1

Having so many characters just takes out any fun there is to be gained inside PvP area's, zones, etc.

Imagine working your ass off for the best gear to still be one shot because you got killed by 18 to 40 characters assisting one guy. Much fun.

• Thanks 1

Because you lose it doesn't meen its unfair. Maybe its less fun as you say but i dont think the winners believe the same. And i don't think every time you lose a poll should be made. The problem is that you can't handle 2 parties , is it that your PC can't handle 2 pts?

Cause the reason for losing or winning is not the number of pts but what gear they carry. Bring me 20 pts per IP with carmian.

If your enemy can gear up his whole grp while you have managed to gear 1 chars for expample that meens he is better.

And what should a guy with 2 parties full vesper should do now? Delete his accounts?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Because you lose it doesn't meen its unfair. Maybe its less fun as you say but i dont think the winners believe the same. And i don't think every time you lose a poll should be made. The problem is that you can't handle 2 parties , is it that your PC can't handle 2 pts?

Cause the reason for losing or winning is not the number of pts but what gear they carry. Bring me 20 pts per IP with carmian.

If your enemy can gear up his whole grp while you have managed to gear 1 chars for expample that meens he is better.

And what should a guy with 2 parties full vesper should do now? Delete his accounts?

Also consider this. If you have done the same as this guy we would be having 500chars in pvp events which is much fun.

• Thanks 1

I think 18 is fair and should remain as is. 

This just brings an advantage to clans that have a bigger active member count and considering the low population of the server, this will bring imbalance.

18 chars run by a single person is at a disadvantage vs 2 ppl with 9 chars each.

If you think there is an imbalance, pvp wise , on the server; there isn't. Some clans are more advanced in lvl/equip while other lack behind even though they have a higher member count. this will balance itself out in time and does not need intervention.

• Thanks 1

The server starts as it started and people like it with the Limits it has from the beginning.
Some basic things don't need to change because there are reasons why a lot of people play in such a server.

Leave it As it is. 2 pties limit, for many reasons farm etc etc

• Thanks 1

I can probably run around 6 parties on my PC if I would want to, but it still doesn't mean I should bring 6 parties for PVP. @Echoes, it's good you mentioned capabilities of ones' PC. Not everyone can afford an extremely powerful PC, and they might be able to run 1 CP max with a mix of adrenaline + oog bot like l2project. Why should people without a super computer be at such a big disadvantage? The point of allowing botting in the first place is to allow people who don't have as much time to spend on constantly playing, to have a chance against those who can spend more time in the game. But then, someone who can spend more time in game, can also spend more time on managing more bots, and gets much bigger advantage. Considering all of this, 1 CP max per person on most important events sounds like a good balance option.

• Thanks 1

• Editor

This vote will come down along Clan lines.

If you're loosing the war right now you will vote to limit.  If you're winning the war then you vote to keep two parties. 

I watched as people talked a big game and PK'd people like crazy.  Which made the server very difficult for many to level.

Register and/or login to see this content.

IF this poll indicates anything it is that you outnumber Redarrows in live players and if you get organized, work hard, and pick fights you can win then you'll get much much stronger and turn the balance later. 

I think changing the rule/s now is very unwise. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

2 hours ago, Scrapyard said:

If you're loosing the war right now you will vote to limit.  If you're winning the war then you vote to keep two parties. 

I watched as people talked a big game and PK'd people like crazy.  Which made the server very difficult for many to level.

IF this poll indicates anything it is that you outnumber Redarrows in live players and if you get organized, work hard, and pick fights you can win then you'll get much much stronger and turn the balance later. 

TO ADD....

Most of these players leveled 3 characters -> 1 party at the start. Some of us leveled 2-4 parties, the result is just this. Took the people with more bots longer to get stronger, while the small group of higher level players had a better chance early on.

Why do we need new rules? It was a pain in the ass to level so many characters and now you want to make it so the people who did cannot use them? bahhh..

I disagree with a change to this rule, at this point.

To the yes voters - if you're not winning maybe adjust your strategy? Level different/more characters? Try new settings? The server isn't going anywhere - plenty of time.

Edited by Jdub
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Echoes said:

I am not losing, because you had to make 30 toons to kill our PT.

I can run 20 toons on my PC I Choose not to i dont have time to farm for 20 toons and log them all if i can farm with 3, im full 84 +6 in all my active players (3) are you? im working on more in case the limit is not changed, with 3 ppl and about 2 PT we can beat much of "any other parties" but we cant beat 90 toons with only 10, i dont see the point of having 17 toons assisting 1 "My opinion" , you can think what ever you like i dont really care dont even know who you are i play for fun and to meet people not to feel im superior cuz i can log 18 toons and kill 3, and i am speaking more for future players than me, if the rule is not changed i will still make only 1 pt for miself maybe a bit more, im not but hurt i am not complaining to the people who made 300 accounts to kill my half party, i am just stating my opinion, and asking to all of you to give yours, i dont care about any other thing so please say YES or NO, so the GM can think about this and give a statement, to the people that is taking the post seriously i appreciated to whose flaming i appreciated also, at the end of the day you will be left alone with 300 toons to play by yourself if that is what you like good for you i dont discriminate but for me i like to play myself, i came to this server because the bot is allowed and i dont have time like before to play 8 hours a day, not to make 30 toons to beat my enemy, again i appreciate your good and bad comments mediocre people will always be like that so i dont worry to much quality will always be better than quantity, unless we are talking about $ bills!

Peace out!

7 hours ago, Jdub said:

TO ADD....

Most of these players leveled 3 characters -> 1 party at the start. Some of us leveled 2-4 parties, the result is just this. Took the people with more bots longer to get stronger, while the small group of higher level players had a better chance early on.

Why do we need new rules? It was a pain in the ass to level so many characters and now you want to make it so the people who did cannot use them? bahhh..

I disagree with a change to this rule, at this point.

To the yes voters - if you're not winning maybe adjust your strategy? Level different/more characters? Try new settings? The server isn't going anywhere - plenty of time.

I understand it took you time and effort Vote NO and wait for the GM decision, and the server will go offline if only 3 guys with 60 toons i guarantee it! so if you want to keep playing for more than 2 months think about it, because you wont get new players to a 60 toon party, but that is your opinion and i respect it . and if you leveled 4 parties i think you are using more than allowed then, and that is the reason i think 1 PT is enough keeps it balanced and fun, as you say with 1 pt you play your strategy you change between main assists depending on your situation, having all posible characters to me is not fun.

11 hours ago, Erebus said:

I can agree with even 1 char / person in sieges/tw/epics BUT those who wanna reduce the 18 limit and asking/voting for it MUST return ALL their epics/castles that were obtained by using "or their allies using" more than 1 char / person !!!!!

P.S. Didn't mention returning tw flags back for OBVIOUS reasons . . .  😄

OK lets go only 1 character per person in epics/siege/pvp , i will return my guild castle gladly to see that happen,  are you able to do the same? would you figth a castle siege with 1 character? 

Again this is my opinion VOTE and wait the GM´s decision on this matter.

17 hours ago, Haranguetan said:

I got into this server to max on this concept. I was sizing up a 20 toon assault team. I was disappointed to read the Limit at 18. Id have 40 if I could. I set up strategies and backup configurations for when my spear-point is killed. I think its fine and fun at 18. I feel like a tiny man inside a giant, 20 armed articulated colossus, and i love it. Dont Chang on me now.

I respect your oppinion and effort, this is my opinion only, if you feel good with doing things alone with 300 toons you do you! but to me the fun is meeting people and playing with them, not having 40 toons to feel BIG!

Vote and wait for Gm´s Decision.

9 hours ago, Scrapyard said:

Have you encounter a server were there is no pk? there is even one name "PKlibre" or free Pk if you dont know spanish, and that toon no longer plays it was created just to PK, and if you do the math the top PK player killed only 3 people acording to the rules, and if you have your party on protect you outlive the healer and then kill one by one so its the same, its part of the game to hinder your opponents exp more in a BOT server were you go to work and leave your chars while you work. 

Again VOTE and wait for Gm´s Decision

To me unwise is to wait untlyl the active paying players grow annoyed of 2 PT per human player or more in some cases.

12 hours ago, JustKidding said:

I can probably run around 6 parties on my PC if I would want to, but it still doesn't mean I should bring 6 parties for PVP. @Echoes, it's good you mentioned capabilities of ones' PC. Not everyone can afford an extremely powerful PC, and they might be able to run 1 CP max with a mix of adrenaline + oog bot like l2project. Why should people without a super computer be at such a big disadvantage? The point of allowing botting in the first place is to allow people who don't have as much time to spend on constantly playing, to have a chance against those who can spend more time in the game. But then, someone who can spend more time in game, can also spend more time on managing more bots, and gets much bigger advantage. Considering all of this, 1 CP max per person on most important events sounds like a good balance option.

I Agree i have 1 good pc to run 20 clients and a smal laptop that runs 3 clients, i just runs 2 and 2 to play pvp (I play with my brother in the same house), and i have 3 or 4 that are always farming that dont interact with anyone, to me is the most efficient way.

8 minutes ago, Erebus said:

You asking me what I already said? Hmm reading skills 110%  . . .

Ofc I WOULD agree with 1 char/person if server didn't offer so much since day one to all players cause of multiboxing. So cut the crap and give all your "precious" belongings cause they are not obtained by playing 1 char and then ask for rules changes about it.

Till you ALL do that plz GET REAL AND STFU about it !!!

Starting with you, go ahead and delete your account and start over once you do it ill do it 1 man bot to  pvp epic etc etc

Not reading skills, your answering power is limited by the size of your brain, once you do what you are asking me to do i will do it and gladly start again, so dont speak nonsense if you are not gonna step up to it, Vote and wat for GM´s decision, your opinion is yours if you dont like the change vote no, there is another place in the forum to speak shit, this is the suggestion channel, if you dont have anything good to add, dont bother to come here and speak what ever farts come out of your mind, Vote and wait for the GM decision, dont bother to ask anyone to give up all items and chard because we are not talking about giving or taking anything but i guess you are not able to understand a full sentence.

Racer dont be mad cause you are losing. This is the truth and really dont speak for parties abuse cause your side doing it all the time and especially in AQ.

It's simple you cant do that even with 3pts or 1 vs 1 enjoy this game and stop crying for everything!.

Cheers guys 😎👊

• Like 1

• Mantosh unfeatured this topic