Your favorite L2 moment(s)

Arthose

• 5 months later...

Hi

My best moment ever is quite a long time ago, i played on the US servers official.

I played an Elven Oracle called Baldrian and was on my first quest on the way to elven elder, I had to go get Hair of Nahir on Talking Island

Being quite well armed and armored up i went alone, getting close to the room where Nahir Spawned i startet to hunt a little for fun waiting for the spawn

a Chinese farmer took offence of my hunting and started to flag me, I did not have any interest in dying and have to work my way back i used my sleep and root on him, of course they stuck imediatly since he was not equiped for figthing, still with quite a dangerous set of wepons so PVP was not an option for me.

seeing that i did not engage him and still wanting me to go away, he did not understand i was there for quest, he loged in a red PK to take care fo me.
still using sleep and root he had truble getting close and his farmers had to wake him.

Then the disaster happend he was close to kill me, and i was only saved by a perfect sleep in the last minute, he in frustration took a farmer and hit his red to wake him up, and to my utter surprice and sending me in a laugh cramp i never have experienced since, he Crit his own PK and killed him.

i have never forgotten the day i made a chinese farmer kill his own PK char right in front of me, and i still laugh inside remembering it.

Happy hunting 🙂  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Jdub featured this topic
  • Mantosh unfeatured this topic