Auto Summon + Buff Pet + Buff Self - Adrenaline no script

Jdub

Step 1. Delete all buff profiles.

Step 2 . Create 2 profiles under the custom buffs menu, first profile CREATED being for yourself, second being for your pet.

Step 3. Use a skill when you have no summon.

Register and/or login to see this content.

Step 4. Buff your pet and yourself.

Buff Your Pet

Buff Yourself

Enjoy

Edited by Jdub

• 1 month later...
  • Toggle Staff
2 hours ago, TrueLies said:

Question - - - don't you need to buff yourself first, then your pet? I thought any time you buff yourself, your pet gets it

Summon vs Pet - A summon will get master's buffs, a pet won't 🙂

• Like 1

• Editor
7 hours ago, TrueLies said:

Question - - - don't you need to buff yourself first, then your pet? I thought any time you buff yourself, your pet gets it

There are some private servers that work this way. I also believe that GOD+ severs also work this way. If there is anything not working exactly right about pets is that if you close the game with a pet out, when you relog and move the pet is essentially re-summoned and therefore has no buffs. Technically the pet is "supposed" to retain its buff after a D/C or relog. 

Doesn't seem like a Huge deal since all you have to do is rebuff and loose some rebuff adena. 

MY QUESTION: Can I make the char and pet buff always done at the same time, (combo) so I don't have to leave fight to buff self and then later leave fight to buff pet. The rebuff times are set the same. I tried to do this with the combo icon, but for whatever reason I did not get it to work. 

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

• Toggle Staff
2 hours ago, Scrapyard said:

MY QUESTION: Can I make the char and pet buff always done at the same time, (combo) so I don't have to leave fight to buff self and then later leave fight to buff pet. The rebuff times are set the same. I tried to do this with the combo icon, but for whatever reason I did not get it to work. 

How about adding additional bypasses to the "adrenaline buff scheme" so it would do both when it's doing for the character. I would still keep the pet buff enabled just in case it is missing buffs for other reasons.

• Editor

When I tried it, I did one bypass for char and a second scheme and bypass set-up for pet.  What I could not get to work consisently was to have the char stop fighting buff self and then immediately buff pet. I guess I'll have to try again. 

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

• 6 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Scrapyard said:

When I tried it, I did one bypass for char and a second scheme and bypass set-up for pet.  What I could not get to work consisently was to have the char stop fighting buff self and then immediately buff pet. I guess I'll have to try again. 

You may not of had the summon box checked for the 1st profile and the self profile should not have it selected.

Edited by Jdub

On 7/15/2020 at 2:43 AM, TrueLies said:

yes, infact you are correct I have them backwards. I did not notice because they correct themselves after the first summon expires.

• Thanks 1