Proof of Alliance (lvl 4 clan quest) bugged

TrueLies

Register and/or login to see this content.

My level 3 clan is trying to reach level 4. I began the Proof of Alliance clan quest with the npc in Giran. I went to Witch Kalis and proceeded to the next step of the quest. It bugged out and I could not progress, even though I am confident I have done everything correctly. I have completed this quest many times before. 

I am at witch kalis. I have the 3 Symbols of Loyalty which were received after 3 clan members clicked on the Statue of Offering. The next step of the quest is to click on Witch Kalis who then will poison the clan leader and instruct the members to hunt specific mobs. That portion is what bugged for me earlier but now, I can't even reach that portion. As you can see, I have the 3 symbols of loyalty in my inventory but Witch Kalis is not recognizing them. Please help!

• Toggle Staff

Thanks for report. I need Leader's and clan's name at least. The quest has been successfully completed before, so I'll need to find out what's different for your case.

Also, it sounds like you restarted the quest? If so, old Loyalty Symbols won't be enough, 3 chars have to redo that part.

Clan name: HeartBreaker

Clan Leader: Scarlett

All 3 members went through the process of speaking with the Statue of Offering each time the quest was performed. They received the quest marks each time. I am happy to cancel it again and do it if it works 🙂