The IceBreaker

Arthose

• Editor

One thing I have always liked about L2 is how it brings people from all walks of life together.  Different countries, occupations, interests, etc...  So If you feel like sharing go ahead.
That being said, be smart.  Don't post things like your full name, address, place of work, credit card numbers unless you PM me the 3 digit code on the back...

So besides my family my biggest two passions are my work and my car.  I have worked in the steel construction industry for some time.  I tried not to at first but I guess it's in my blood.  My grandfather made his living as a steel draftsman, my father and I both still carry on that tradition as well.  Below is some of the projects I have ever been involved with.

Register and/or login to see this content.

I have a 1994 Impala SS that I have been restoring for some time.  The outside is very stock looking, under the hood, not so much. 

RAISS K&N dual intake, F-Body (Basically larger) MAF instake.  Tri-Y 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers, Hi-flow cats, brake and metering bolt mods, basically when I got the car the entire cooling system was FUBAR so it all came out.  New 9C1 hoses, heatercore, radiator, waterpump, only thing I managed to save was the overflow tank which is why it's still discolored brown. 

the entire front end suspension and steering linkage was removed and replaced mostly with MOOG parts.  Everything got painted while it was all out as well.  cleaned up the spindles and all new hardware and rotors going back in.

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png