Help Thread - Res

Jdub

Does anyone know why my characters are not accepting rez when on l2project? It worked before but for some reason the only setting that works here is manual.

Have not tried the new version, I will after the reboot and update here.

Edited by Jdub

• Toggle Staff
2 hours ago, Jdub said:

Does anyone know why my characters are not accepting rez when on l2project? It worked before but for some reason the only setting that works here is manual.

I would suggest pinging @Nick on our discord's #l2project channel. If it's a bug he'd probably like to know 🙂

• L2Project Guru
On 5/30/2020 at 6:15 PM, Jdub said:

Try the latest version and let me know if you still have the same issue.

• Thanks 1

Same issue and this version crashes every time I try to load a script. the old version only crashed when trying to remove a script.

Maybe I am missing a required file of some sort? C++/ Java script versions?

Edited by Jdub

I am experiencing the same issue on L2Adrenalin. 

The chars will often accept rez, but often will not. When I look at the screen the ressurection cast was completed successfully and the "do you want to accept the rez" prompt is showing, but the char did not accept. If I click "accept", often the dialogue box simply disappears leaving the character dead. Is this an issue with the bot software or the server? 

• Thanks 1