Tips for running multiple clients with Adrenalin

Scrapyard

• Editor

If you're like me, you like to run as many clients as possible with Adrenalin. It is a great program.

In order to do so, you might need to make some compromises on this beatuful game.

I reduced the graphics options to bare minimum on all support boxes. I mean bare minimum. IF you don't want to compromise that much play around with the settings. 

Let's get started.

1. Open CRACKED or Paid Adrenalin. 

2. Open Lineage 2

3. Push ALT-enter which will change L2 to windowed mode

•  you can change these settings in the main menu before signing in, or you can log in and do ALT-X click settings

Register and/or login to see this content.
 OR  ALT-X in game 
  -->  

4. Reduce settings to what you desire. I go bare minimum when I'm trying to run all 20 accounts. For a day or two I ran 20 account running a silly quest that annoyed everyone and 3 more hunting.

• set anti-aliasing to none
  • set display limit to minimum (BTW if you do this on your supports and then you click on the supports screen to see what's going on chances are you won't even be able to see the mob/s your fighting)
  • click lower detail  (in game you push ALT-P and it will "Toggle" Lower Detail on and off
    • mess with the other settings here which are darken for how much nicer it will look if you turn off Lower detail
      • you see here before I clicked Lower Detal I turned off Shadows, Ground Detail,  Reflectins, Shader is set to none, and none of those options are clicked below USe IMproved Shader Effect
  • I turn texture filter off (ahh the inhumanity, it's ugly as hell!!) Wait that's just me
  • Register and/or login to see this content.
  • Click confirm 
  • log out of the game entirely and close L2 window
    • now you won't have to change graphic settings on every single L2 window.
    • NOTE: if you increase your main L2 window's graphic settings (which I recommend you do) and you close all your L2 windows, the next time you open a L2 window the graphic settings will be set to the last L2 window's settings.
    • if you're really trying to conserve power I push ALT-P in game on each account which turn LOwer Detail off and push ALT-P again to turn LOwer Detail back on.
      • after I do this the graphics seem even lower than when I logged. NOT sure if this is true. 

5. In game you can set this and forget.

• type .cfg or ALT-B and hit  [Settings]
    • you can type .cfg in combat while you can not access ALT-B in combat

--> 

• turn on these two settings on all your supports as displayed here and as you desire on your main.
    • Do not show traders
      • when you to a town  with players shop, these accounts will not displays those player character shop
    • Disable Buffs Animations
      • you won't see all those beautiful magic skills and buffs. less to clog up your system

6. Now to set adrenalin so it is less taxing on your computer system.

• click the 
     icon

• Performance
    • I reduce my supports all the way to minimum. This will reduce the demand on you processor.
  • Background Game
    • this is how often the characters position will be displayed/processed on a lineage2 window that is not currently selected and is a window in the back ground
      • beware sometimes setting the background game to much will mean your supports will struggle follwoing your main through dugeons, around obstacles, or possibly even when hunting in multiple rooms.

OK there you have it. Some of the things I do to have multiple Lineage 2 windows open with **Cracked** Adrenalin. All of this should help you run multiple lineage 2 accounts for an extended period of time. after all we have a great stable server.

Other things to consider. I recently removed a TON of stuff from my desktop on my PC. The pC runs better and I'm getting less random lineage2 account disconnects.

Edited by Scrapyard
  • Thanks 1

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png