How to Self buff with ALT-B **cracked style**

Scrapyard

• Editor

Open adrenlain **I'm using cracked**, but this should work awesome on paid.

1. choose settings 

Register and/or login to see this content.

2. choose self buffs and then click type and move in in game buffs

3. select whatever buff scheme you desire, I'm going to select "Buff fo fighter", then click on H

4. once you click H you'll see

4. Erase all of this and enter

The Third and last number here listed as 13 chooses whether you buff yourself, the party of your pet.

If you have a pet: 

13 = self, 14=pet, & 15 = party

If you do not have a pet:

13 = self & 14 = Party

5. This will choose the Defender setting. The second number in the lsit in this case the 14 chooses the Defender. to choose mystic or fighter change this number to match the numbers in red next to the standard schemes in the pictures above.

6. click box if no buffs, then click the box below which will bring up a list of buffs the character currently has, then select a buff or buffs that if they disappear the bot will rebuff with the buff scheme.

7. Lastly

•  make sure fight is unchecked so the bot will not try and buff while in fight and will stop fighting until status is no longer in combat and then trigger AlT-B,  
    • also you can elect to do without target 
  • click  the box in front of "And/or it estimated time:   keep <   and enter a time. (personally I like 5-10 mins worth of time, and a slightly different time on each character, but you do you)
  • click Add button on the right side
  • check all settngs to make sure something from another setting hasn't crept in such as a self heal skill from you're healer when Condition 1 on the lower left hand side says [My Health < 80%]  
    • if a setting like this remains, you bot will not try to rebuff untill health is below 80% which means it is prob in combat [in fight] - likely or more likely death and party wipe

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING -

This is not a complete guide of buffs, you can mess with many other settings here, such as figure out how to add custom buffs once you save them in ALT-B buffer system. 

Now you don't have to monitor and rebuff your characters every 2 or 3 hours. 

Have fun!

Edited by Scrapyard
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

"You have to make hay while you can make hay"

image.png.cfa8b9586085a098ff8bf7d3265d9a7e.png

On 5/22/2020 at 1:44 PM, Scrapyard said:

5. This will choose the Defender setting. The second number in the lsit in this case the 14 chooses the Defender. to choose mystic or fighter change this number to...

How can i choose a scheme for buff?

Thx man, this is so helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, Scrapyard said:

Open adrenlain **I'm using cracked**, but this should work awesome on paid.

1. choose settings 

2. choose self buffs and then click type and move in in game buffs

3. select whatever buff scheme you desire, I'm going to select "Buff fo fighter", then click on H

4. once you click H you'll see

4. Erase all of this and enter

only 12 work to go buff list

The Third and last number here listed as 13 chooses whether you buff yourself, the party of your pet.

If you have a pet: 

13 = self, 14=pet, & 15 = party

If you do not have a pet:

13 = self & 14 = Party

5. This will choose the Defender setting. The second number in the lsit in this case the 14 chooses the Defender. to choose mystic or fighter change this number to match the numbers in red next to the standard schemes in the pictures above.

6. click box if no buffs, then click the box below which will bring up a list of buffs the character currently has, then select a buff or buffs that if they disappear the bot will rebuff with the buff scheme.

7. Lastly

•  make sure fight is unchecked so the bot will not try and buff while in fight and will stop fighting until status is no longer in combat and then trigger AlT-B,  
    • also you can elect to do without target 
  • click  the box in front of "And/or it estimated time:   keep <   and enter a time. (personally I like 5-10 mins worth of time, and a slightly different time on each character, but you do you)
  • click Add button on the right side
  • check all settngs to make sure something from another setting hasn't crept in such as a self heal skill from you're healer when Condition 1 on the lower left hand side says [My Health < 80%]  
    • if a setting like this remains, you bot will not try to rebuff untill health is below 80% which means it is prob in combat [in fight] - likely or more likely death and party wipe

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING -

This is not a complete guide of buffs, you can mess with many other settings here, such as figure out how to add custom buffs once you save them in ALT-B buffer system. 

Now you don't have to mnitor and rebuff your characters every 2 or 3 hours. 

Have fun!

hi

in self buff options not work all bupass only if i write 12 i come to buff list if i write more 13-14-15-16 i come to next page tp carrier and more

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Editor
On 8/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, Mantosh said:

Kain Default Alt+B buffs (Credit to Ryu on discord)

Defender

Warrior

Mystic

This works on Erica, just need to use _bbshome

image.png.4438a89c961e3d3a3cafe2b1be39aa9e.png

• 1 month later...